Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Saturday, May 8, 2010

the Mother's Day dress part 2

Okay, sorry for all the whining yesterday. Especially because of what happened today...
I made it back to JC Penny today. Found a parking space up close. Ran in and exchanged my outfit for the right size - was in and out in under 10 minutes. Super fast, super easy, didn't cost me a thing. Oh yes, and my suit was orignally marked at $70. I paid $26. Score!
Now my only problem is deciding what skirt to wear with my jacket...but I won't bore you with the details...I did enough of that yesterday.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers!! And to those of you who will some day become mothers; you're in for a treat! (Yep, one big messy, sticky, you-can't-get-enough, emotionally satisfying, your-waistline-will-never-be-the-same treat! ;-) haha kids are a lot like chocolate, actually....

No comments:

Post a Comment