Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, monday, monday...

Monday morning. Always a difficult time. Yes, I don't have to "go" to work, but I always seem to have tons of work that piled up over the weekend waiting for me. And it's so hard to find the motivation necessary to get going. I don't want the weekend to be over!

This morning is especially tough. The winds are crazy, which means allergies have flared up again, making me headachy and generally miserable. Then James broke my glasses last night, which means I have to wear my contacts, which, as any contact-lens-wearer can tell you, is no fun during wind/allergies! Plus my house looks like its been hit by a hurricane...which I guess it has: Hurricane Joseph-James-Gabriella. And while I desperately want it to be clean, I don't want to have to do ALL the work necessary to get it to that state!

I really should get going. I got up and dressed on the early side and I need to start school, cleaning, life... ok, here I go................................

nope. Nice try. I am still sitting here drinking my coffee and eating my scone with French apricot jam that Robert bought me. He must really love me, because he hates apricots. And the French, for that matter. But their jam is delicious!!

Looks like the score is procrastination: 1, productivity: 0. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment