Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Friday, May 28, 2010

Apology and (partial) retraction

Oh, dear. I suppose I should double-check things before I go spouting my mouth - er, fingers off. My last post - or should I call it a tirade? - wasn't quite accurate. I did a little re-checking on the ModCloth website, and turns out I had their sizing system quite wrong. It is weird, not based on normal sizing where you measure yourself all the way around (you know, bust, waist, hips) but where you lay out a piece of clothing that you know fits you well and then measure it across the front ONLY! Oh. Oops.

So yeah. Sorry about that. That makes the sizes a bit more reasonable, rather than half as big as normal sizes, which is what i thought they were.

However, I would like to point out that they still tend to run a good bit smaller than regular sizes. AND most of their items don't come any bigger than a large, which is 15 inches across. So I still say they're designed for skinny people. Hence the "partial" retraction. But still much more reasonable than I thought. Sooo...sorry, ModCloth. I guess I need to learn to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment