Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The sequel

So after my post yesterday, I just have to give you the sequel to the story...it demonstrates how awesome God is and how He cares about even the little things in my life.

Shortly after I posted all my tired complaints, my sister Lydia called and said she was stuck in town after a doctor's appointment. So that sweet girl came over and watched my kids while I took a nap with the baby! I felt 110% better after I woke up, and was able to carry on with my day, enjoy spending time with Lydia and my cousin Tiana, who also came over, and then have a lovely date with my husband. We went out to dinner, then came home and watched half a movie (yes, it was an old-people date, but we ARE getting pretty old! ;-) before falling asleep. My mom had offered to keep the older 3 kids all night, so we got a full night's sleep, and then Robert was able to go in to work late. We made a nice breakfast, did Bible study, and spent some wonderful and rare time alone (okay, almost alone) together!

So today I am praising God, Who sees to my needs almost before I even ask, and so thankful to everyone who stepped in to help me! And thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts, prayers, and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing how GOD blessed you. I am so very glad that you both had a wonderful anniversary date. I am also glad to see you post a valid reason for my children to live close by me.....because I'd do what your parents did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just love how God works. He sure does Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete