Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am so tired today that my fingers are almost too tired to type this post...and I'm not entirely sure what I'm typing...Elora has gone overnight from being the world's best baby to not sleeping well at all, and I am not handling the adjustment very well! I think I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee already and it doesn't seem to be helping. 

The worst part is that Robert and I are supposed to go out tonight for our first date in months and celebrate our anniversary. I have my pretty red dress and red shoes that I save for special occasions, and the gorgeous earrings he already gave me as an early anniversary present (because that man cannot keep a secret when he's excited about something!;-) all ready to go...but right now I am wondering if I'm going to make it through the evening. And unfortunately I have people coming over this afternoon so I probably won't get a nap either. Yikes! 

More coffee. Lots of prayer. And maybe Robert won't mind that my eyes are closed all evening...

P.S. Never ever tell anyone "my baby is a good sleeper!" She will find a way to prove you wrong...  

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry hun. I'm tired today too. We watched Inception last night, and even though I'd already seen it twice, I couldn't sleep afterwards. Plus I have allergies which are making my eyes close. And Phillip offered to take me on a date tonight. So basically, our string of psychotic bond strangeness continues and I feel for ya. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say you just have to push through to the end of the third month - then you can seem to function..... at least that's how it was with my children. I am soo very sorry that you are in the exhaustion stage, especially with a celebration tonight. We have been praying for your energy level, but now we'll be praying for Elora's sleep to come back!! Have a wonderful date. At least you are blessed to know your dear hubby loves you sleepy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor cat, I am sorry, but at least the kids are coming to our house tonight so you will have only one baby tonight.

    ReplyDelete