Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why are girls NEVER satisfied??

I have absolutely no reason to complain. This has been a great day for new stuff. I got a new beautiful hand me down wardrobe/armoir from my in-laws, and am getting our new couch and chair this afternoon. But, being a girl, I have to admit I stumbled on this website while checking my email and found a whole new list of "I wants"...mainly this dress:


It is SO cute...and expensive, and doesn't come in my size. But, silly me, I still want it.

Girls are just NEVER satisfied. What's wrong with us? Honestly!

BUt you should definitely check out the website - especially you, Daniella! It has some really cute dresses.

Now I will go stare at my pretty furniature and be very very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh there are some super pretty things on that site! I want some too! Good thing they are all just a bit out of my normal price range. I maybe won't go buying tons of stuff from there on a regular basis that way. I love your new armoir and couch!

    ReplyDelete