Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Thursday, April 15, 2010

money burning a hole in my pocket...

We got our tax return on Monday (it's a long story but I won't go into it) and needless to say, we have lots and lots of things we need to do with it: remodel our bathrooms, get a new couch, replace the carpets, fix our car, etc, etc. But that night we went to Sams Club and I found one more thing I really really really want:


This beautiful arbor/archway! We have been talking about planting a rose garden along the side our our house, and what I really really want to do is buy this, plant climbing roses in the two side planters, and then get them to climb up and over the archway. I think that would look SO pretty and we could put it at the entrance to our rose garden, and it would be just beautiful. Like the rose garden at the library on Wyoming, which I love.

So I've pretty much been coveting this since Monday, in spite of the fact that we have more things to use that money for than we have money to spend.

Did I mention it's only $129???

No comments:

Post a Comment