Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Sunday, April 11, 2010

crown for a baby princess sequel

Amazingly enough, I actually followed through on something. I did get around to making Ellie's crown for Easter. And she actually wore it. And I got some great pictures of her wearing it. So, as promised, here are the pictures of my version of "Crown fit for a baby princess:"




The tulle was a little whiter than the ivory of her dress (but the ivory tulle I found was too dark), and the roses weren't exactly the right shades of pink as the shades in the roses on her dress, but still, there is only one word these pictures evoke:



AWWWWWWW!

What can I say? With such a model, you can't go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I love her. And I love the crown! You should sell them on etsy for flower girls and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...I hadn't thought of that. It would be a good flower girl crown, though. The checkout lady at Hobby Lobby saw my materials and asked if I was making a flower girl crown! ;-) You could make the roses the wedding colors...or whatever flower you'd like...we should start an etsy store together! We can sell totally random and unrelated cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete