Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curriculum of Exhaustion

Last night all 4 kids kept Mama up with various issues: Joseph had a bad cough, Jamie's stomach hurt because he got into gluten, Gabriella's fear of the dark had her crawling in with me, and Elora was teething. You could fill a thimble with the amount of sleep I actually got. (Yes I know that metaphor doesn't make sense...it just shows how tired I am.) Thus, school today has been conducted in a rather...unorthodox fashion:

Bible: Veggie Tales
Music Appreciation: Fantasia
Science: Magic School Bus
Reading: WordWorld
Literature: Gnomeo and Juliet
Social Studies: Cinderella
er...Interpersonal Relations: Winnie the Pooh


Please don't turn me in to the Board of Education. Hopefully tonight we'll sleep and tomorrow we'll do better!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Sounds like a great day to me!!!!

    Get some good sleep tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I want to go to the school O' Voss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...I like the creativity of the curriculum!

    ReplyDelete