Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Fix the baby!"

I felt bad that my last two posts were about Joseph and Gabriella and I hadn't posted anything about Jamie, so today's post is dedicated to him. James is a very important part of our family, but sometimes it seems like he doesn't get as much attention because he doesn't DEMAND it the way the other two do! Our traditional Christmas present to the grandparents is a custom calendar with pictures of the kids, and this past year while I was working on it, I noticed a distinct lack of pictures of James. There were lots of Gabriella and lots of Joseph....and a few of James, most of which were blurry. I tried to take some more pictures of him - and figured out why there were so few Jamie pictures. He doesn't hold still long enough to take his picture! And because he still doesn't say much, I don't have as many cute little stories or sayings of his to post as I do of Joseph...

But today he said something so incredibly cute that I had to post it. I was watching a video that had a crying baby on it, and James heard it and came up to see what was going on. He heard the crying, and exclaimed "Oh no! The baby is broken!"

He's going to be such a good big brother to his new baby brother or sister...

I love you, Jamie!

1 comment: