Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful Bedspreads

I didn't mean to copy Daniella's post, but I have been saving pics of beautiful bedspreads for a while now, so consider this a companion piece to her post on bedrooms.


all pictures from Bed Bath & Beyond

I love silver (which is ironic because my current bedspread is gold), and this set is so elegant and formal looking.


Very pretty but slightly less fancy - better for everyday. Not crazy about the leopard print pillows, but you wouldn't need them.



Once again, my adoration for black and white...




I want this set for my guest bedroom - it's green with pink accents.





Another pretty black and white...if you just got rid of the pillow with the peace symbol on it. Not a big fan. But the rest is lovely. Why do stripes and polka dots work together when they're black and white? Usually I would never mix the two. But somehow, this works.

Now all I need is about a thousand dollars to buy all these sets...

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...so pretty. I like the first silver one a lot. And the black and white ones...And the pink and green...basically, they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete