Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, January 7, 2013

Status Update: Married!

In case you couldn't tell from my absence, the month of December was quite a busy one for me! Hosting a bridal shower in early December, tons of family in town for our FOUR separate Christmas celebrations (yes, it was excessive), and, finally and most notably, watching my little brother get married! That thought in and of itself is crazy and difficult for me to wrap my head around, but in a very happy way. It was a lovely wedding, a testimony to God's faithfulness, and a very VERY joyful day, especially for my brother and his lovely new wife, Melissa! It's exciting to have a new sister and see my brother set off on this new and exciting stage in life.


Here is a GORGEOUS professional photo of the newlyweds. More goofy and probably less professional photos to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment