Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Plan for World Peace~

I have come up with a foolproof plan for America to win every war we enter.

Step 1: I offer my children to the military as part of a secret task force. Initial skepticism is overcome by field testing, which leaves the brass with wide eyes and dropped jaws, saying "Holy *****!"

Step 2: Under the code name "Operation Adorable," my children are deployed into the enemy country in a Trojan Horse scenario. Their innate cuteness disarms the enemy and creates instant trust.

Step 3: The full destructive force of my children is unleashed. Within a week, the entire country's infrastructure is in shambles. Half their population has gone insane. Weeping, they beg to surrender to us, their only demand being "take them back! just take them back!"

Step 4: Returning to our country as heroes, the children are awarded numerous medals and free candy for life. However, they decline a victory tour due to naptime schedules. (The one drawback is that we must send billions in foreign aid to the conquered nation, as the remaining population is now suffering from shock and post traumatic stress disorder.) As they are saluted one last time and send back to their home, the Generals turn to one another and remark:
"I pity the poor fool who has to supervise those WMDs for the rest of their lives."
"Amen, brother," the other replies. "Amen."

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! You had me rolling on the floor!!! Great post, great presentation. Loved all the pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does WMD stand for Worlds Maddest Demons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Sophie, WMD stands for "weapons of mass destruction." Pretty much describes them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I was going to go visit Obama later this week. How about I swing by and pick up your WMD's and see if they can actually IMPROVE the state of our nation!!!

    ReplyDelete