Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Thursday, February 16, 2012

For Women Only

{As the title indicates...if there are any men who actually read my blog, go ahead and skip this post.Or go ahead and read it just so you can have a tiny inkling of how frustrating it is to be woman.}

So my rant for the day:

We are totally wasting all of our brains, technology, and resources on things that don't really matter. And ignoring the single most important advancement that would make the lives of half the world's population better. I mean, we can put a man on the moon, but we can't manufacture a bra that doesn't make you want to rip it off the second you get home?? Seriously?

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to waste their time with this doctor or lawyer or President of the United States nonsense. Let them invest all their brains, energy, and resources in finally inventing a bra that actually works AND is comfortable. Not just claims to be "comfortable." But actually IS! (Can you imagine what that would be like? It would seriously be heaven on earth...)

If they can do this, your child will be a gazillionaire. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Uh. Yeah. You know my new adorable bra from Target? Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just refuse to buy them until they are literally falling apart. I wore a nursing bra until my "baby" was 6 because I didn't want to waste my time shopping for a new one....why?? For ALL the reasons you just listed. Maybe we should put our heads together, design them, and we'll pay for our children's weddings and educations with the proceeds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, right? they don't every make the right size that fits me! I only have one that feels comfortable and don't have any other ones no matter how hard I look

    ReplyDelete