Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Friday, May 20, 2011

A compelling argument

There are many arguments in favor of exclusive breastfeeding: nature's perfect food, healthier children, plumper babies, better teeth formation, etc, etc. It's quite a list. But I think this t-shirt perfectly sums up the most compelling reason for breastfeeding your babies:


I know that's why I do it!

There are several other hilarious breastfeeding t-shirts (although I probably wouldn't actually wear any of them...at least in public...) at this website

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! We had to give Caleb a bottle for months after he came home in order to give him the heart meds he needed. I HATED washing that one bottle a day (epitome of laziness). If I had seen this t-shirt back then, I would have proudly warn it every day. I also liked the Eat at Mom's and WMP. I needed a good laugh today, so thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete