Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, October 24, 2011

My four favorite things


Yep. There they are. All smiling for once!

And if you'd seen what they did to my house with paint, and then with sopapilla mix and jam, you would know just how generous and forgiving I'm being with this post.

Cuteness: God's way of ensuring children survive until adulthood.

CORRECTION:
I take it all back. After publishing this post, I discovered that the kids had gotten into the paint and painted the walls of their bathroom. Cuteness will not save them this time. They are soooo dead!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but looking at those faces.....I really want to know how in the world you're going to be able to discipline them?? I'd melt in a heart beat......although my own four would tell you I managed not melting many times over with them.. haha Maybe GOD gives you a great strength with your own children because HE knows we would let them run wild otherwise (especially when they get old enough to give you that "look")

    ReplyDelete