Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, October 3, 2011

I feel sorry for my grandchildren...

Disclaimer: To the best of my knowledge, we are not having a new baby, at least at this moment. Elora is only 5 months old!

Not quite sure why or how, but somehow Joseph and I were talking about baby names today. (I think I mentioned putting away a certain toy that Elora had outgrown in case another baby came, and his imagination took it from there) Here are Joseph's suggestions for names for the new baby (that we are currently not having):

- Joseph (I tried to explain things might get kind of confusing with 2 Josephs around, but its nice to know he wants to share everything, even his name)

Jack-and-the-beanstalk (yes, the whole thing)

- Banana

- A-heart (if its a girl)

and finally

- God.


In other news, I broke my crockpot today. Tears and sadness. ;-( Stupid Monday.

P.S. Did I mention I'm NOT pregnant?? Just want to kill that one before the rumor mills get ahold of it. Although I currently know 7 women who are. I'm starting to feel a bit left out. I think my chocolate intake is up just out of sympathy. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Heheheh Phillip says "We should name OUR child God!" Thanks, Joseph, for naming our first baby.

    ReplyDelete