Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday's Top 10: Summer Goals

Top 10 things I want to do/achieve this summer:


10. Get the kids together with their friends - I'm thinking splash park!



9. Survive the coed soccer season without doing any of the following: dying, throwing up, passing out, crying, injuring myself, injuring someone else, ripping any of my clothing (inside joke), or in any other way embarrassing myself



8. Finish my sister Sophie's dress that I began making for her 2 years ago...


7. Go to an outdoor concert of some sort, like the music nights at the zoo


6. Take swimming lessons with the kids

5. Sew some little dresses for my girls - and maybe some shorts for the boys

4.  Clean up my house and throw a party of some sort!

3. Have a getaway with my husband, even if it's only for one night, with just the two of us - no kids!

2. See my sister Daniella and brother in law Phillip (and MAYBE even go up to Aurora to see their new house!)

1. Get to see my best friend Rachel!!

Of course there any many other things I'm planning on/hoping for the summer, including but not limited to eating watermelon, making homemade Popsicles, going to a wedding, spending lots of time at Mom's house, celebrating some birthdays, and watching fireworks! But those are kind of typical summer activities, so they're more likely to happen. ;-)

What about you? Any plans for the summer?

3 comments:

  1. My plan is to see you tooo!!! And I KNOW it will happen. KNOW IT. Love you. Don't rip your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all these!! Especially number 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these are practically guaranteed (if the Lord tarries) but some seem a little remote, i.e. fireworks???!!!?? I'm afraid those may be doomed. Will you settle for sparklers on the porch?
    BTW, your glamorous photo with Robert is SOOOOO glamorous! You look really amazing - in the same dress from 3-1/2 years ago? pretty great!

    ReplyDelete