Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Joseph, Gabriella, Julianna, James, and Elora

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday's Top 10: Things You Don't Want to Hear

The Top 10 Things You Never Want to Hear as a Mom

Someone snobby (aka my husband) pointed out I should be doing these in reverse order. You know, counting down FROM 10 TO 1. I guess that makes it more dramatic. And...suspenseful. Or something. Anyway...I will do it just to test if he actually reads my blog. (He doesn't. Do you, honey?)

10. The door of the refrigerator shutting.

9. The handle to the pantry being jiggled open.

8. Glass shattering.

7. The front door slamming.

6. "Mama! Do you know what Joseph/James/Gabs/Elora did?!"

5. "Sorry, Honey, I probably won't be home before bedtime."

4. The faint whimper that indicates the baby just woke up.

3. A loud "thunk" followed by screaming.

2. "EWWW! Ma-ma! There's poopies ________"

1. Absolute silence.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! The last one is the scariest of all - so true. I really needed a laugh, and I owe you big time for this laughter - I laughed at all 10!!!

    ReplyDelete